What is esd-suppliers scheme and how can public sector organisations take advantage of the special rates?
Recognising that budgets are tight and skills gaps need to be filled, esd-suppliers has been set up to give organisations subscribing to esd-toolkit the opportunity to employ experienced consultants at a standardised discounted daily rate.
View this short video to hear about some of the latest tools and advisors who can help you to meet the challenge you face in doing more with less.
We know esd-toolkit can support public sector organisations in the context of the changing political and financial climate for local authorities and esd-toolkit has grown to keep pace with:
- the impact of reduced budgets
- the need to protect the vulnerable as services are rationalised
- the challenges of new policy on transparency and the Big Society
We also know it is difficult to identify where to start with esd-toolkit and that's where the esd-suppliers scheme can help.
esd-suppliers identifies specially trained member advisors with a good overall knowledge of esd-toolkit and expertise in one particular field.
These are customer insight; information management; introducing innovation, activity based costing, evaluating a business case and, matching public sector organisations needing personal support with an advisor who is qualified to disseminate, train and advise using the esd-toolkit toolset and related techniques.
Advisors might not be an expert in everything esd-toolkit has to offer but they will have a specialism and esd-toolkit will match your requirements to the best person for the job or you can choose an advisor from the list to suit your needs.
If you choose to employ a member though the scheme, you will be charged through esd-Ltd
- Standardised daily rate is charged at £750.
- This Includes 10% to esd for support to the consultant/use of materials and 10% to the esd-toolkit programme (run by LG Group) for onward esd-toolkit development.
(For longer periods of consultancy, rates may be negotiated with the supplier)
Benefits to Public Sector Organisations
- Access to a register of verified professionals
- Peace of mind that you are employing someone with specialist expertise who has proven experience of working successfully with LAs
- A cost effective way of increasing skill set
- A resourceful use of precious funds as the advisor will help you use the tools within esd-toolkit effectively to provide efficiencies and improve service delivery
- Very reasonable (monitored) consultancy rates
If you think an esd-suppliers expert might be able to help you, have a look at the members of the scheme at esd-suppliers or to read more about esd-suppliers please see this news article.
Then e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and your query will be passed to appropriate experts.
We look forward to hearing from you.